Key Features: RAD Studio XE6 support; Win64 development support; VCL, LCL and FMX versions of library available; Separated run-time and GUI specific parts allow you to create pure console applications such as CGI; Full support of the latest Microsoft SQL Server versions, including Express and Compact editions - Support for all SQL Server data types; Compatible with all IDE versions starting with Delphi 5, except Delphi 8, and with Free Pascal; Includes provider for UniDAC Standard Edition; Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline; Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations; All types of local sorting and filtering, including by calculated and lookup fields; Automatic data updating with TMSQuery, TMSTable, and TMSStoredProc components; Unicode support - Advanced script execution features with TMSScript component; Support for using macros in SQL; Enhanced support for User-defined Types of SQL Server; Easy migration from BDE and ADO with Migration Wizard; Allows users to use Professional Edition of Delphi and C++Builder to develop client/server applications.
What is new in this release:
Version 9.1: Android 64-bit is supported; Lazarus 2.0.6 is supported; TLS 1.2 support in the Direct mode is added.
What is new in version 8.2:
RAD Studio 10.3 Rio is supported TfrxSDACDatabase.DefaultLockTimeout property is added QuoteNames option in TMSLoader to escape field names is added Support of UPPER and LOWER functions for Unified SQL is added
What is new in version 8.1:
RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported Linux in RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported Lazarus 1.6.4 and Free Pascal 3.0.2 is supported
What is new in version 8.0:
- RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo is supported
What is new in version 7.3.12:
Version 7.3.12: RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin is supported. Lazarus 1.6 and FPC 3.0.0 is supported. Support for the BETWEEN statement in TDADataSet.Filter is added.
What is new in version 7.2:
* RAD Studio 10 Seattle support
* INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE batch operations support
* Now the trial limitation by 6 columns is removed from the Trial version for Win64 and it becomes a fully-functional Professional Edition
What is new in version 7.1:
* RAD Studio XE8 support * AppMethod support * Increased Direct Mode performance. It is also distributed as source code and is now available for Lazarus * Support for ODBC is added in Lazarus for UNIX platforms.
What is new in version 7.0 beta:
* Direct Mode support * Mac OS X support