Simply Fortran is a complete Fortran solution for Microsoft Windows and compatible operating systems. Designed from the beginning for interoperability with GNU Fortran, Simply Fortran delivers a reliable Fortran compiler on Windows platforms with all the necessary productivity tools that professionals expect. The Simply Fortran package includes a configured GNU Fortran compiler installation, an integrated development environment, a graphical debugger, and a collection of other development necessities.
What is new in this release:
- Improved functionality for new users/li>
- AppGraphics library updated for improved drawing
- Develeopment environment cosmetic improvements
What is new in version 2.29:
- Improved text searching interface
- Readability improvements to compiler output
- Fortran compiler version reporting
- Minor bug fixes and internal improvements
What is new in version 2.27:
Version 2.27 includes an improved resource compiler and improvements to quick search functionality.
What is new in version 2.25:
Version 2.25 includes multiple bugfixes, improvements to OpenMP support, and editor improvements.
What is new in version 2.24:
Version 2.24 includes an upgraded compiler, a new graphics library, and improvements to the editor.
What is new in version 2.14:
Version 2.1 includes some minor feature additions and bug fixes.