MOSIX is an free management system that allows a Linux cluster or a grid of clusters to perform like a single machine, with multiple processors.
MOSIX is particularly suitable to run intensive computing and applications with moderate amounts of I/O.
What is new in this release:
- Using Linux kernel 3.12
- Bug fixes in the freezing and checkpointing.
- Bug fix in Mostimeof.
- Fixed the timing of SIGCHLD vs. the "wait" system call.
- Fixed the "setgroups" system-call.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
- Using Linux kernel 3.10.7
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
- Using Linux kernel 3.9.2
- Bug fixes.
What is new in version 126.96.36.199:
- This version for Linux kernel 3.8 includes several bugfixes.
What is new in version 188.8.131.52:
- This version is for Linux kernel 3.8.
What is new in version 184.108.40.206:
- This version is for Linux kernel 3.7.
- It includes bugfixes and update
What is new in version 220.127.116.11:
- This version is for Linux kernel 3.3. It includes several bugfixes and improved performance of direct communication between migrated processes.
What is new in version 18.104.22.168:
- This version is for Linux kernel 3.2.5.
- It includes many changes, modifications, and updates.
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
- Using Linux kernel 3.0
- Removed limits on the maximum process-ID, thus supporting more cores
- Fixed OpenSUSE installation problem