cFosSpeed - Internet Acceleration with Traffic Shaping and bandwidth management. Ping optimizer + packet prioritization. Maximum Download & Minimum Ping. For DSL, ADSL, VDSL, Cable, Modem, ISDN, Mobile (GSM, GPRS, HSCSD, UMTS, CDMA, WCDMA, HSDPA), Filesharing (P2P), Online Games, VoIP, Streaming Media and Tuning More features: Free configurable Prioritization - self-calibrating - Layer-7 Analysis - Firewall - automatic router detection - optimal Dial-Up connections - VPN - WLAN - WiFi - MTU-Optimization - Multi User Features - broadband limits - Automatic RWIN expansion.
What is new in this release:
- Added VDSL as medium. Setting this and switching on MTU optimization could result in a 2% speed increase.
- Connections with protocols UNKNOWN and UNKNOWN_BULK are first matched against program names and only afterwards against protocols. Thus, if no proper protocol is detected, program prios take over (if possible, that is, if the program is listed and its prio is != normal) and only if those don't match, then protocol prio is used (but again, only if that is not set to normal).
- Fixed a bluescreen when sleeping/waking up.
- Fixed bug in TCP MSS optimization. This could have fixed a bug in bulk detection as well.
- Hopefully fixed a bluescreen while deinstalling.
- Removed install warning with Qihoo 360safe and newer products.
- Changed headings and switches in "spd cons" from mss/lss/ass to mtu/ltu/atu, since they now show IP-agnostic values (MTU is TCP segment size minus TCP/IP header length, which is different in IPv4 and IPv6).