Turn your PC into a powerful alarm clock. Wake up to your favorite music or tune to an online radio station of your choice, use fixed or increasing volume alarms, and get your computer ready by launching programs and opening Web sites on wakeup. With infinite number of highly configurable alarms, Hot Alarm Clock is super flexible and customizable. Setting a one-time wakeup call is easy, but configuring multiple complex alarms to wake you up on different days of weeks or calendar dates is not rocket science either. The amount of flexibility is enormous - you just cannot beat a PC when it comes to advanced settings! Hot Alarm Clock comes equipped with alarm clock, stopwatch, countdown clock and countdown timer, a system of birthday reminders and everything else you can imagine to schedule the time. 32 custom skins make Hot Alarm Clock look fresh every time you look at it. Hot Alarm Clock offers multiple clocks to display the time in different time zones. Multiple birthday reminders are available to give you advance notice on all your friends' birthdays or congratulate your family members with their favorite tunes. Supporting MP3/WAV/OGG/AIFF formats, Hot Alarm Clock can wake you up to your favorite song or tune to a live Internet radio station of your choice. Increasing volume alerts will gradually raise sound volume to wake you up smoothly. If you put your computer to sleep at night, Hot Alarm Clock will help you conserve power by automatically waking it up from sleep mode and putting it back to sleep when it's no longer needed. Make sure you're using precision time by letting Hot Alarm Clock sync with atomic clock! Hot Alarm Clock can sync automatically on a schedule, ensuring that your PC is always using the right time.
What is new in this release:
- New: Translations of the user interface into 12 languages: Arabic, Czech, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Portugal), Turkish, and Ukrainian.
- Fixed: Issue with turning on volume after wakeup in Windows 10.
- Some other fixes and improvements.
What is new in version 5.0:
- Hot Alarm Clock now fully supports Unicode.
- New: You can set as many as 5 additional reminders for alarms and timers.
- New Send to Foreground option has been added to the Reminder window.
- New Multi Select option has been added to grids. You can right-click the grid to set that option. You can select several rows and delete all of them at once.
- New ability to play AAC and MP4 files has been added.
- New Show countdown timer column has been added to all grids.
- New menu items Weekdays and Weekends have been added to the Add alarm button.
- New settings for annual alarms have been added. Now you can add an alarm for the Thanksgiving Day and other yearly events.
- New Show alarm time option has been added to the floating timers.
- New ability to set a name for the current lap has been added.
- New Show lap time option has been added to the floating stopwatches.
- New Add Lap button has been added to the floating stopwatches.
- New buttons Start lap with the same name and Delete lap have been added to the laps list.
- New report system has been added to the stopwatches.
- New hint for the floating timer shows the date and time of the next alarm.
- New Start timer action has been added to alarms and timers.
- New: You can export data from any grid to an XML file, or import data from an XML file.
- New command line parameters /ADDALARM and /ADDTIMER have been added.
- Improved: A person's birthday stays in the event window until the birthday was over, showing 0 in the time counter.
- Improved: Now you can change the time of additional reminders for birthdays.
- Improved: Now you can place a link inside of a label, so that you can click the link when the reminder pops up on the screen.
- Improved: The layout for the analog clock has been enabled, so that you can select the 12-hour or 24-hour layout.
- Improved: Titles of the floating windows are centered.
- Improved: The Reset Grid button clears the current filter.
- Improved: Additional query appears when you try to reset the laps in the stopwatch.
- Fixed: Always on Top option for the floating windows didn't work properly.
- Fixed: Sometimes the alarm didn't go off; instead of that, the countdown timer started to count up.
- Fixed: If you used the ampersand character (&) in the label for an alarm event, "_" was displayed instead of "&" when the reminder window popped up for that event.
- Fixed: Hot Alarm Clock sometimes lost the registration data.
- Fixed: Hot Alarm Clock stopped playing any sounds at all.
What is new in version 4.2:
Version 4.2: You can edit the list of icons.
30-day trial, nag screen