Inky works with any IMAP or POP account. Forget about complicated port numbers and server names. Adding any number of accounts is a breeze with Inky's automatic account discovery. Inky organizes your mail into smart views. Focus on mail from personal contacts, social sites, daily deal sites, and subscriptions separately. It keeps your e-mails intact and in sync with your e-mail provider. For example, if you read a work e-mail message, and then go to the office, you will see that message is marked as read there as well. Your mail provider stores your mail, and your mail never touches Inky's own servers. Inky runs on your computer so your e-mail never goes through our network or computers. Inky helps you make sure you send your e-mail from the right accounts to the right person. Inky will suggest people to add to an e-mail if you frequently include them in a group. Inky lets you keep all your existing e-mail addresses. No need to create a new e-mail address to benefit from the latest e-mail technology.
What is new in this release:
- fixed bug causing "failure to add outgoing account"
- fixed bug which was causing the Manual entry pages to not work
- increased support for major providers such as Google Apps
- warn and allow display of SSL Certs with problems
- Fixed many causes of bugs which caused Inky to be stuck in "Loading..."
- Fixed some problems with cut/paste on Mac
- Added ability to turn off spellchecking by right-clicking while you're composing a new message