Bubbles is a great unique arcade game built by Solarfish Software. In Bubbles, you're a small insignifcant bubble, trying to outrun and merge the bully bubbles together. Once you've done that, you lure them to the dangerous spikes closing in above and below you.
Bubbles has great features such as teleporting and fast-slamming (closing in the walls very fast). Bubbles has just under a hundred levels, so you'll never be bored. We also threw in a High Scores list, so you can compare scores with your friends and family.
What is new in this release:
- Added Keyboard controls to the game.
- Fixed even more bugs with the help window.
- Fixed a bug with saving replays that caused the replays to not work.
- You can now save replays even if you get a game over.
- Added titles to a few more windows.
- Changed the name of the game to Bubbles (used to be Bubbles X).
- Fixed a few inconsistencies with the Read Me.
Mac OS 9.1 - 9.2.2, or
Mac OS X 10.2 or higher