XPS-to-PDF is a simple, efficient and fast way to batch convert XPS(XML Paper Specification) and OXPS (OpenXPS) documents into PDF, JPG, PNG, TIFF, Multi-Page TIFF, BMP and Plain Text formats. In addition XPS-to-PDF can extracts raster images from XPS documents. XPS-to-PDF supports JPEG, JPEG2000 and Flate image compression types along with output quality for PDF conversion.
- Converts XPS files into PDF, JPG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, BMP and Plain Text formats.
- Extracts raster images from XPS files as JPG, JPEG2000, PNG, TIFF, BMP.
- Batch conversion at lightning fast speed.
- XPS to Multi-Page TIFF conversion support.
- Converts XPS to fully vector-PDF documents. Preserves text, vector graphics and raster images as editable PDF contents.
- Preserves bookmarks (Outline).
- Preserves XPS internal and external topic hyperlinks into PDF. It automatically maintains XPS topic and page navigation links into PDF compatible annotations.
- Supports PDF conversion using JPEG, JPEG2000 and Flate image compression methods. Can set compression quality.
- Preserves metadata properties.
Convert XPS/OXPS to text (UTF8 and UTF16) format.
What is new in this release:
- Vast improvements in PDF conversion for image heavy XPS and OXPS files.
- Enhanced memory usage
- Improved conversion speed
- Improved vectored PDF generation
Can only process first five pages of each XPS document Add watermarks 'Demo Version' string on each page of converted PDFs and all output Images.