Reference Tracker is an indispensable tool for writers, researchers or students. Reference Tracker helps you keep track of publications you cite or make reference to in a writing or research project, and creates formatted reference lists and bibliographies.
What is new in this release:
- Added MLA 8th Edition to the built in styles.
- Added additional name ordering options for custom reference styles.
- Improved name ordering in all built in styles.
- Improved ISBN lookup.
- Fixed a bug that could incorrectly display an error when looking up an ISBN.
- Fixed a bug that could potentially cause a crash when launching the app on Mac OS X 10.7
What is new in version 2.5:
Added quick copy for in-text citations.
Added in document reference searching.
Compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11).
What is new in version 2.4:
- Improved grammar in the built in APA style.
- Improved copy/pasting references from Reference Tracker to other applications.
- Improved formatting of imported search and lookup results.
- Improvements to the drag-and-drop Styles Editor.
- Fixed a bug where exporting from the Formatted Reference List would export all references in the document, not just those in the list.
- Fixed a bug that caused some older articles not to import correctly from search results.
What is new in version 2.3:
- Compatibility with Mac OS X Yosemite.
- Updated the built in APA style to prefer DOIs over URLs in formatted references.
- Improved UI in the Styles Manager and Style Editor.
- Fixed a bug with importing Reference Tracker v1 documents.
- Fixed a bug with the Cited Text field.