What is new in this release:
- You can now use unmodified function keys as keyboard shortcuts in Jettison.
- Fixed ejecting of encrypted sparsebundle disk images so they're correctly locked after being ejected.
- Correctly handle situations where the system erroneously reports that a drive failed to eject even after successfully ejecting it.
- Fixed a bug that could result in Jettison's icon disappearing from the menu bar even though it was still running (and working).
- Eliminated a hang that could occur if Jettison tried to eject a disk with the same name as your system drive and the eject failed.
- Fixed an error that could cause Jettison to hang if it couldn't determine the name of your Time Machine backup drive.
What is new in version 1.5.3:
- Fixed a crash that occurred when ejecting drives under certain circumstances.
- Eliminated a crash that could happen with drives that have unnamed partitions.
- Added the ability to save debug logs to help in diagnosing problems.
- Corrected a graphics glitch.
What is new in version 1.4.3:
- Added instructions in the preferences describing how to turn off notifications
- Fixed a bug that could cause Jettison to crash when your Mac wakes from sleep
- Fixed the "Deverrouiller" button when entering your license code in French so that it enables and disables itself correctly
- Fixed a bug that could eject the OS X installer disk image if you have "Eject external disks at restart and shutdown" turned on, making OS X upgrades fail to start
What is new in version 1.4.2:
Fixes detection of SD cards in Yosemite and improves both ejecting and remounting of drives. (