What is new in this release:
- Thanks to Laurent Thomas, added the ResultsTable.getResultsTable(title) method.
- Thanks to 'Max1', fixed a bug that caused the Edit>Selection>Scale command to not maintain the selection name, group, fill color, point type and point size.
- Thanks to 'Odinsbane', fixed a bug that caused the ByteProcessor.skeletonize() method to not work correctly with objects touching the image edge.
- Thanks to Stefan Helfrich and Olivier Burri, fixed a bug that caused the position of ROIs added to the ROI Manager using RoiManager.setRoi() to sometimes change.
- Thanks to Michael Schmid, fixed a bug that sometimes caused GenericDialogs to throw an exception.
- Thanks to Jeremy Adler, fixed a bug where changing the LUT resets the display range.
- Thanks to 'Sh_Ty', fixed a bug the caused the Analyze>Tools>Calibration Bar command to throw an exception in headless mode.
- Thanks to Michael Schmid, fixed a bug that caused plots with custom symbols to use the wrong color or generate an error.
- Thanks to Nicolas De Francesco, fixed a 1.52u regression that caused incorrect straight line length measurements with spatially calibrated images.
- Thanks to Peter Haub, fixed a 1.52u regression that caused the cursor position to not be aligned with the drawing position when creating a polygon ROI.
- Thanks to 'Professor_OAT', fixed a 1.52s regresson that caused the deleteRows() macro function to throw an exception when deleting rows in a non-numeric table.
What is new in version 1.49j:
- Thanks to Ulf Dittmer, pixel hex values are displayed in the status bar when the cursor is moved over RGB images and over the color picker.
- Thanks to Ved Sharma, added a "File name contains" option to the Process>Batch>Macro dialog box. As with File>Import>Image Sequence, regular expressions must be enclosed in parenthesis.
- Thanks to Stamatis Pagakis, the "Do not save X values" option in the Edit>Options>Profile Plot Options dialog now works with multiple plots.
- Thanks to Michael Schmid, fixed a bug that caused the setThreshold(t1,t2) macro function, when t1 and t2 were equal, to not work as expected when used with the Create Mask command.
- Thanks to Matthew Taylor, fixed a bug that caused Process>Math>Log and the log() macro function to not correctly process values less than or equal to zero in 32 bit images.
- Thanks to Robert Atwood, fixed a v1.49i regression that could cause the Measure command to throw an exception.
Java 1.5 or higher