- Improve network applications
- Do not turn the TV off or press any buttons on the TV while the firmware update is in progress.
- Do not remove the SD Card from the SD Card Slot while the firmware update is in progress.
1) Turn on the TV and then insert the SD Card into the SD Card slot. The following message will be displayed on screen.
2) After the second screen appears, press the [OK] button to continue.
3) Select “Yes” and press the [OK] button to update the software. The message that appears in the picture on the right will be displayed while the software is being updated. DO NOT TURN OFF THE TV.
4) When the update is complete, the following message will appear on screen. 5) Remove the SD Card from the TV.
6) Hold down the ‘POWER’ button on the TV for approximately 5 seconds to restart the TV.
7) Wait for the TV to restart.
8) The firmware update is complete.
About TV Firmware:
By upgrading your TV firmware version, you will benefit from improved image quality, fixed various noise issues, enhanced Internet connectivity (if available), boosted stability and usability level, as well as from several other changes.
However, you should first check that this release is compatible with your TV model and that it specifically resolves a problem that you have been encountering or makes changes that you deem useful.
In addition to that, since there are numerous TV models and manufacturers, as well as several methods for updating the software version, we recommend that you refer to the product guide, familiarize yourself with the procedure, and initiate the upgrade only when you have completely understood the steps.
Bear in mind that, in the event of an update failure encountered by trying to apply an improper firmware or if you don't successfully succeed to install the new software, the TV can suffer serious malfunctions.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this release, click the download button, get the package, and refer to the update guide to upgrade the TV firmware. Also, if you want to stay up to date with latest releases, check with our website as often as possible.