Sweet works just like any other static HTML compiler, but on top of Node.js and its specific technologies.
It takes text stored in content files, reads a template, and merges both of them together into a nicely designed static HTML page.
Sweet is like a classic software build tool, only for assembling static websites.
- Fest used as the template engine
- CSS support for Stylus, SASS and LESS
- Can store content in JSON, HTML and Markdown files
- Content versioning
- Embedded server
- Can handle multi-lingual sites
- Typography helper - Richtypo
- Node.js 0.10 or higher