What is new in this release:
- Improved Jeol importer.
- Custom plot in the tabulator.
What is new in version 6.1.5:
- Simulations show the rms error (with the command Fix).
What is new in version 6.0.6:
- [FT dialog] Command Fake improved for files with digital filter.
- [FT dialog] Option “Balanced” improved for files with digital filter.
- [J Manager] Two new styles of report.
- The MestreNova filter can extract single pages.
What is new in version 5.5.5:
New importer for JCAMP-DX files; accepts the binary variant.
What is new in version 5.5.3:
- New console command: splitim().
What is new in version 5.5.1:
- Sparky and Pipe documents can be created with the command “Export All”.
- [Mac] option: Centered Frame.
- [Mac OS 10.11] When you drag a picture from another window, it remains where you drop it.
- [Mac] When the baseline dialog is Cancelled, the plot is cleared up.
What is new in version 5.4.9:
- iNMR can export a processed spectrum in the NMRPipe format.
What is new in version 5.4.8:
- Processing is undoable.
- Spectra can be subtracted even in case of partial overlap.
What is new in version 5.4.7:
- New Reporting Style: “Hide Integrals”.
- New JCAMP-DX filter.
What is new in version 5.4.6:
Editing of non-synched spectra.
What is new in version 5.4.5:
- [CPM] The dialog to select the experiments has an helpful title.
- [Windows] The Caps Lock is recognized as on the Mac.
- The manual now reveals a couple of previously hidden tricks.
What is new in version 5.4.4:
- The command Covariance has been moved under the submenu Symmetrize.
- New command: Hybrid Covariance.
- [Windows] Large 2-D plots are always feasible.
- [Mac] You can edit the list of solvents that appears into the dialog to calibrate the scales.
What is new in version 5.4.3:
- Manual Reindexed (Mac).
- New Bruker filter.
What is new in version 5.4.2:
- The Preferences dialog is more informative.
- Adapted for Helvetica Neue.
- "Subtract D.C." becomes "Balanced" and is ON by default (but for 1-H and n-D).