Enigma is a puzzle game inspired by Oxyd on the Atari ST and Rock'n'Roll on the Amiga: You control a small black marble and have to find and uncover all pairs of identical Oxyd stones in each landscape. Sounds simple? It would be, if it weren't for hidden traps, vast mazes, insurmountable obstacles and lots of hairy puzzles, blocking your direct way to the Oxyd stones...
What is new in this release:
With Enigma 1.21, we concentrated us on adding further translations to Enigma (Croatian, Czech, Danish, Scottish-Gaelic, and Slovak) and updating the existing ones. We fixed lots of bugs and added 51 new Enigma levels from long friends and new authors likewise. Finally, Sidney found a way to compile Enigma for Mac, and thus we are particularly happy that Enigma returns to Mac!
What is new in version 1.20:
- 305 new Enigma levels, 95 new Pentomino levels, and 1077 imported Sokoballs,
- a new API, involving a reengineering of many objects, a consistent naming scheme for all objects, and a rewrite of almost every level,
- a vast number of new objects, like wires, barriers, and yinyang-stones,
- many improved images for higher resolutions, including new coins,
- level music (go to options menu to activate it),
- and many improvements and bug fixes.