All popular file formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles. Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP. What's new in version 6.1: - New formats supported: MathCAD XMCD, Mathcad Prime MCDX, Solid Edge DFT - Ability to print multi-page DWFX drawings - Ability to select different PDF print engines - Ability to print DOC, DOCX files without document revisions - New scaling options for DWG, DWGX, DXF drawings - New types of cover pages - Localization to Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese - Faster creating of Pre-Print Report - Improved interface: new tab added in the program settings and window scaling is fixed - Printing as image is now available directly in the interface - Compatibility with eDrawings Viewer (2018 version) - Fixed PDF digital signature validation - Fixed printing of cover and report pages when display sizing is larger than 100% - Minor fixes and improvements
What is new in this release:
Version 6.1: New formats supported: MathCAD XMCD, Mathcad Prime MCDX, Solid Edge DFT; Ability to print multi-page DWFX drawings; Ability to select different PDF print engines; Ability to print DOC, DOCX files without document revisions; New scaling options for DWG, DWGX, DXF drawings.
What is new in version 5.6:
Added 'Rows Number' column for easier navigation; Ability to print several PowerPoint slides on the same page; Improved and fixed PDF printing engine; Fixed bug in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel automation code; Fixed issue with 'Choose paper source by document page size'.
What is new in version 5.5:
New format supported: Microsoft Project MPP; Overprint feature for PDF files; Printing of BAT, CMD, Java, VBS, PS1 and PS1M script files; Ability to show/hide columns in the list; Ability to change columns order in the list; Ability to restore printer default settings after the print session
What is new in version 5.4:
Ability to print Zebra ZPL files (labels, industrial barcodes); processing of PDF files with typical errors in the file structure; ability to remove files after printing; improved PDF engine with better fonts rendering algorithm; processing of XLS files received from unreliable sources.
What is new in version 5.3:
What's new in version 5.3: Improved PDF printing engine with multithreading. Higher performance for multi-core processors. Increased print speed for PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, Bitmap and GIF files. New formats supported: SWF, HPGL and PLT. Compatibility with eDrawings Viewer (2017 version). Enhanced component for Autodesk AutoCAD printing automation: DWG and DXF autorotation fixed. New abilities for Microsoft Word: Enable/Disable macros and Show/Hide tracked changes and comments (MarkupMode). Issue when Print Conductor crashes via Remote Desktop fixed. Interface improvements and fixes.
What is new in version 5.2:
- Better printing quality of PDF files thanks to redesigned PDF engine
- Two times decreased traffic on network printers and decreased print job size
- Improved component for printing Word DOC, DOCX, RTF, MHTML
- Improved component for printing Microsoft Visio (*.vsd, *.vsdx) files
- Improved component for automatically printing PDF files using Adobe Acrobat API
- Dynamic fields values are automatically updated in Microsoft Word documents before printing
- Optional printing of attachments for Microsoft Outlook EML (*.eml) and MSG (*.msg) files
- Estimate number of sheets of paper required before the printing session
- Added support for Microsoft OneNote: ONE (*.one) format
- Added Swedish localization.
What is new in version 5.1:
- Adds the ability to change quantity of printed copies for each file in the list
- Adds the ability to sort files in "Open" window
- Adds the ability to batch print files with file path length more than 260 characters
- Adds additional parameters to print PDF files using Adobe Acrobat automation API
- Improves the algorithm for Microsoft Excel and Word files recognition
- Adds several minor improvements in the application graphics interface
What is new in version 5.0:
- New graphics user interface
- Ability to print a list of CorelDraw CDR and CGM files
- Ability to batch print PDF portfolio files
- Ability to print PDF files without annotations
- Ability to batch print password protected PDF, DOC and DOCX files
- Ability to batch print specific sections of Microsoft Word documents, print a specific range of pages or the entire file
- Print Conductor is now compatible with free eDrawings viewer 2016, 2015 and 2014
- Print Conductor is now compatible with free Autodesk Inventor Viewer 2016 and is able to batch print IDW files
- Ability to batch print CSV files
- Ability to batch print image files and photos in "Fit in frame" mode.
What is new in version 4.9:
Added WordPerfect WPD format supported for printing, new component for printing Microsoft Outlook MSG files, possibility to rearrange the order of files sent for printing, improved module intended for printing PDF files, fixed uncollated and locked documents printing issues.
What is new in version 4.8:
Version 4.8: improved algorithm for loading and saving printing preferences, improved module for printing HTML and MHT files, optimized module for mass printing OpenOffice ODF, ODG, ODS, ODP and ODF files, ability to print bulky Microsoft Word DOC and DOCX documents, ability to batch print EML message files, ability to mass print PostScript PS and Encapsulated Postscript Vector graphics EPS files, ability to print Autodesk Design Review DWF and DWFX files in batch mode.
What is new in version 4.7:
New printing component for Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, optimized PDF files printing algorithm and improved Microsoft Publisher and Outlook files printing modules.
What is new in version 4.6:
New ability to batch print MHT, Adobe PSD, JBIG image files, Windows metafiles (WMF) and Enhanced metafiles (EMF), Autodesk Inventor files (IDW, IPT, IAM, IPN), new batch printing algorithm to print HTML and HTM files, some fixes in Microsoft Word DOCX files printing function.
What is new in version 4.5:
Added ability of printing Microsoft PowerPoint PPS, PPSX and Java files
What is new in version 4.4:
Added ability to print XML, Excel XLSM, and SolidWorks documents in batch mode