- This file is for OS X 10.6 or earlier versions only. For details, refer to the OS information given in the contents.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
About Printer Driver:
OSes usually apply a generic driver that allows computers to recognize printers and make use of their basic functions. In order to benefit from all available features, appropriate software must be installed on the system.
In case you intend to apply this driver, you have to make sure that the present package is suitable for your device model and manufacturer, and then check to see if the version is compatible with your computer operating system.
If that’s the case, run the available setup and follow the on-screen instructions for a complete and successful installation. Also, don’t forget to perform a reboot so that all changes can take effect properly.
Bear in mind that even though other OSes might be compatible, we do not recommend installing any software on platforms other than the specified ones.
If you have decided that this release is what you need, all that’s left for you to do is click the download button and install the package. If it’s not, check back with our website so that you don’t miss the release that your system needs.