Take a screenshot (or drag an image from your Mac to the TinyGrab icon in the menu bar), and it will be automatically uploaded to the TinyGrab cloud and a short URL to your image will be placed on your clipboard so you can paste it to a friend over IM, email, Twitter, or however you like.
Our short URL presentation page will display your screenshot beautifully, while also showing you how many times it has been viewed, and allowing others to post notes about it.
RELIABLE TinyGrab has been helping the world share screenshots since 2009, and we've never lost a single screenshot. And we don't plan to either.
FAST You can take a screenshot and share it in less time than it took you to read this sentence.
- Simple to use, easy to understand
- Share screenshots and images
- Upload by drag-and-drop, or keyboard shortcut (CMD + SHIFT + 4)
- Optionally upload shots to your own server, or another 3rd party service
- Short URL placed in your clipboard automatically
- Cloud-based screenshot display allows friends to post notes & feedback about your screenshot
- Browse your historical screenshots in a web-based control panel
- View your last 4 uploads from the menu bar, synchronized across all your computers
TinyGrab for Mac OS X requires an install of OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or later, and an Intel processor.