Seashore is an open source image editor for Cocoa. It features gradients, textures and anti-aliasing for both text and brush strokes. It supports multiple layers and alpha channel editing. It is based around the GIMP's technology and uses the same native file format.
What is new in this release:
- Some advanced GIMP compositing modes are not supported.
What is new in version 0.5.1:
- Corrected an issue where color spaces were not always respected.
- Fixed an issue where some plugins would crash or not respect alpha transparency.
- Fixed a problem where certain files (such as PDF) could not be opened.
- Worked around a problem where certain color pickers would cause Seashore to crash at startup.