Integrate spell checking into any WPF application. RapidSpell WPF can also be used in non GUI contexts using it's spell checking API. Written for WPF in C#, RapidSpell offers 5 English dictionary variations, Medical and non-English dictionaries are also available. RapidSpell provides three spelling components to add spell check functionality to your applications; RapidSpellDialog (dialog based checker control), RapidSpellAsYouType (as you type check control) and RapidSpellChecker (core spell checker class).
What is new in this release:
- Add user dictionary file manager, so the user can add/remove additional text files to be used as user dictionaries.
- Performance improvements, for RapidSpellAsYouType with RichTextBox and TextBox controls.
- Improve user dictionary performance.
- Fix modal window crash with multiple textboxes.
- Update Dict Manager.
- Added MaximumNumberOfErrorsToHighlight property to RapidSpellAsYouType, allows limit to be imposed on number of errors underlined, to preserve UI performance.
What is new in version 3.1:
- Improved performance of RapidSpellAsYouType with RichTextBox.
- Added RemoveAllTextComponents method to API.
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0