Neck Diagrams takes the pain out of creating you own fretboard diagrams and chord charts! Point and click simplicity helps you make make professional diagram pages. There's also a Scale Wizard with over 75 scales and arpeggios to help you along, in CAGED shapes and three note per string positions too. Want to create a page layout that you can keep reusing? Just save your page as a Template! A fantastic tool for both students AND tutors.
What is new in this release:
- exportng to PDF on Retina MacBook Pros now works correctly!
- tab characters were disappearing when exporting to PDF
- overwriting and existing file on export could cause the position of the exported page to shift
- resolved an issue with Save As dialogs on OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- the Scale Generator could sometimes places notes 12 frets higher up the fretboard than necessary - fixed!
- fixed an issue where notes could get omitted from arpeggios in some circumstances
- fixed an issue with the Scale Generator where it could, given certain inputs, not stick to the fret range supplied but add more notes outside the range
- fixed a bug with the Outline option not showing on solid square, circle and triangle note markers
- fixed an error popup that could occur when selecting the Edit menu when starting ND in a diagram page, more commonly on Windows than Macs
- trying to create something outside the page bounds no longer triggers an error - but why would you do this anyway?!
- fixed string lengths so the thicker strings now never come up a pixel short nor too long!
- intervals were not getting updated correctly when transposing rootless chords (ie where root not shown)
- corrected an issue with page sizes that could trigger an error popup; added more logging detail
- no longer prompting whether to "Clear root setting" when deleting ALL notes from a fretboard; we assume you want to wipe the fretboard clean and so just clear the root
- fixed a bug when moving fretboards but having one or notes also selected
- on Retina MacBook Pros the browser icon under the Help menu was oversized
- fixed an error popup that could occur when opening several .fbd files at once with Neck Diagrams
- resolved an error that could occur when dragging .fbd files into certain parts of the Diagram Gallery
- fixed an issue where opening several pages at once from the Diagram Gallery by pressing the ENTER key could trigger an error message
- Spanish and Japanese
- corrected some Spanish translations and also some Italian menu text
- corrected a few English typos
If you're using 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard or 10.4 Tiger then please download from our website at http://www.neckdiagrams.com/download
20 runs, some features limited