What is new in this release:
- Fixes a bug in Simple Gaussian that didn't properly scale the Y blurring kernel when doing X and Y separately.
- Fixes a bug in SK Directional with Splines where it didn't work properly sometimes on adjustment layers in AE.
What is new in version 3.2:
- SK Sharpen: Fixed an issue with Max Deviate Threshold not working with Contrast
- SK Accumulate: Tent mode did not work properly with Samples not equal to 1.0
- SK ZBlur: Greyscale Interp mode SquareRoot Falloff could cause a crash in floating point image projects
- SK ZBlur: Focal Point could be inverted vertically
- SK ZBlur: There was a possibility to get infinitely large numbers in floating point image projects with real tiny alpha values
Adobe After Effects 7.0 and up, Autodesk combustion 4.0.5 and up, Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 and up, Apple Final Cut Pro 5.1 and up, Boris Red 4.0 and up.