Universal Type Server is the next-generation, client/server font management solution that handles all font-related issues for all types of creative workflows. Small-to-medium sized workgroups --even those with little-to-no IT support -- now have a powerful, yet cost-effective, server solution that delivers efficient, easy-to-deploy, easy-to maintain font management. Larger corporate environments now have a robust, stable and high performing solution that hits the mark with both font administrators and creative users. Macintosh and Windows systems are fully supported both on the administrator- and client-side.
What is new in this release:
- Updated for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
What is new in version 5.2:
- Client version 4.2.2
- Client version 5.0 and later
What is new in version 5.0:
- Fully 64-bit native for improved performance and better system resource utilization.
- Support for OS X Yosemite.
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
What is new in version 3.1:
- Improved communication with Universal Type Server.
- Added the ability for an individual user to add fonts temporarily.
- Previewing a font no longer uses a license seat for that font.
- The Mac OS X client can clean the font caches for current releases of popular software.