What is new in this release:
- Fixed Custom Color graphing.
- Reset About dialog's "Check for Updates" button on close.
- Changed "Slowed" Tray icon display.
What is new in version 1.4:
- Added support for Exede resellers using the "satelliteinternetco.com" domain.
- Added context menu to the Product Key textboxes.
- Added "Data temporarily unavailable" message for Exede.
- Added feedback message to failure system for non-failures that I'd still like information on.
- Fixed RuralPortal "change your password" bypass regression.
- Fixed a couple Config closure bugs.
- Fixed TLS Proxy testing in the Wizard.
- Improved graphing system accuracy and timescale detection.
- Improved detection of "free" and "slowed" states.
- Improved network error messages to be consistent.
- Changed "DishNet" to "Dish" and "dish.net"/"dish.com" to "mydish.com".
- Changed methodology of red usage numbers and included descriptive tooltips.
- Disabled SSL/TLS Security Protocols if they aren't supported by the OS or Framework in the Configuration, and disabled them all if Remote Usage Service is enabled.
What is new in version 1.3.8:
- Added support for Exede Business using the "exede.com" provider.
- Fixed a possible issue with DishNet.
- Improved Tray icon progress visibility and animation.
- Improved History Graph methodology.
What is new in version 1.3.7:
- Cleaned up a lot of code and made a few backend improvements.
- Fixed latest Exede changes and improved Exede AJAX loading.
- Added the possibility of Anti-Virus software preventing Updates to the error prompt when attempting to run the Installer.
What is new in version 1.3.5:
- Added a bunch of new server and network errors.
- Added an updated default list of known providers.
- Added Common Language Runtime version to User Agent string.
- Added details regarding the reason an update would be temporarily paused.
- Redesigned the entire network connection methodology to prevent timeouts caused by asynchronous responses.
- Fixed response alert to error report send and closing the error report alert when clicked.
- Reorganized lots of code.
- Changed which errors reset the Account Type.
- Default Timeout is now 120 seconds.
- Removed extra Exede AJAX requests to speed up connection time and cut down on data usage.
What is new in version 1.3.4:
- Added the option to minimize instead of closing the program when you click the X on the Main window.
- Added the option to disable the Minimize to Tray animation.
- Fixed socket Read/Write timeout to wait for three hours instead of the regular timeout setting time.
- Fixed the default History Graph Max line color.
- Fixed a couple bugs if no Alert Style is selected.
- Hid the minimize animation on startup with no tray icon.
What is new in version 0.4.5:
- Added Exede Freedom usage parsing.
- Added second attempt at logins for Exede users to log in through the old page, particularly for Evolution and Freedom users.
- Added thousands separators to numbers in the History and Main Window usage numbers.
- Fixed DishNet logins (again).
- Fixed a crash caused by an incomplete web response.
- Fixed some database reading errors.
- Fixed a History window date selection bug.
- Fixed some custom color issues.
- Cleaned up some graphing code and improved the graph display for many account types.
- Improved progress display for Exede and DishNet logins.
- WIN: +Added mnemonics to all windows.
- WIN: +Added extra check for "Topmost" and "Scale Text" System menu icons after settings are reloaded.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
Remote Usage Service disabled