What is new in this release:
- Fixed a bug involving mouse clicking on cells that are larger than one pixel.
- Fixed several small save-the-world issues and re-added it to the main menu.
- Fixed documentation when double-clicking Actor/World.
What is new in version 3.5:
Re-vamped user interface (now implemented in JavaFX). Other than looking much better, this solves problems with hi-DPI displays.
What is new in version 3.1:
- New API method Greenfoot.ask(...) to get input from the user
- Fixed: Greenfoot.delay() would not delay if used in interactive method call after reset/compile
- Fixed: Inspecting an object with a package-private variable threw exception
- Fixed: Code completion not working in classes with no declared methods
- Fixed: Calling Greenfoot.start() from World stopped() method can deadlock
- Fixed: Could not open gfar files from within Greenfoot
- Fixed: "Compile" in editor window for already-compiled class does not compile and leaves state as "compiling..."
What is new in version 2.4:
- Added several new importable helper classes
- Added new World.showText(...) method as an easier way to display text (scores, etc)
- Fixed text rendering/aliasing issues with GreenfootImage
- Allowed saving/creating scenario in an existing empty directory (rather than insisting on creating a new one)
- Removed first-time load menu
- Showed text status during world creation
- Added ability to export to single .gfar file in Share... dialog
- Improved functionality when using Greenfoot.isKeyDown with wrong key names