Some of the features are: - Keep the balance of as many different bank accounts as you like, as well as cash. - Assign expenses to different budgets and keep track of your spending patterns. - Lock off transactions so that they cannot be altered (once you have checked them off against your bank account). - Transaction details are pre-filled where possible to make it super quick to enter everything you spend. - Balance your account records against the cash in your bank account or your wallet. - Quickly transfer between accounts or budgets. - Display your account balances or budgets week-by-week, month-by-month or year-by-year (and save to your favourite spreadsheet). - Shows a graph of your account balance. - Keep different files for different family members (as many as you like). - Great search and bulk edit functions for transactions. - Works perfectly happily when disconnected from the internet. - Sync data between Mac/iPad/iPhone. - Detailed inbuilt user manual.
What is new in this release:
- Huge revamp of the user interface.
- Massively less horrible search function.
- Bulk edit transactions.
What is new in version 1.3:
- Improved auto-complete.
- Fixed an error where the weekly report was giving incorrect values.
What is new in version 1.2:
- Installer includes a 64-bit version of the application.
- Summary page when you select totals.
- Simplified (and less problematic) user manual viewer.
- Fixed errors with display of columns on the main page.