Three Recovery Methods: 1. "Recover from iOS Device Directly" is the most simple and feasible solution for most of Apple users, even you don't need the help of iTunes/iCloud backup; 2. "Recover from iTunes Backup" enables you to extract the iOS data if you synced with iTunes before, as an added bonus, you can readily and selectively preview and choose the deleted items before recovering; 3. "Recover from iCloud backup" is your third choice, and the data your devices owns will not be overwritten any more.
What is new in this release:
- 1. Allows users to select data types before scanning.
- 2. Modifies the guide to enter DFU Mode on iPhone 8/X.
What is new in version 4.6:
- 1. Addresses the issues of restoring the backup larger than 4G.
- 2. Modifies the links inside the software.
- 3. Adds Spanish version.
What is new in version 4.1:
- 1. New Feature released: Back up and restore iPhone/iPad data.
- 2. Fully compatible with iOS 11.
What is new in version 4.0:
- 1. Modifies the tips about expired trial version.
- 2. Fixes the logic of failure and adjusts the prompt.
- 3. Adds the guide to turn off two-factor authentication.
What is new in version 3.8:
- Fixes the issue that iCloud backups cannot be read.
What is new in version 3.7:
- 1. Adds a prompt about iCloud two-step verification.
- 2. Compatible with the latest iOS 10.3.
What is new in version 3.6:
- 1. Supports the encrypted iTunes backup files in iOS 10.2.
- Volume licenses are now available for registered users.
What is new in version 3.5:
- 1. Supports the encrypted iOS 10 iTunes backup files.
- 2. Modifies the translation of interface.
What is new in version 3.3:
- Addresses the issue that some users can't download the iCloud backup files.
What is new in version 3.1:
- Fixes the issue of incomplete download of iCloud backup files in iOS 9.3.3
What is new in version 3.0.0:
- Supports iOS 10;
- Addresses the crashing issue when downloading iCloud backup;
- Fixes some bugs.
What is new in version 2.9:
- Improves the login condition;
- Solves iCloud backups download issues;
- Adds German Version;
- Fixes some bugs.
What is new in version 2.2.0:
- 1)Improves the call history recovery;
- 2) Fixes the output of notes;
- 3)Fixes some bugs of compatibility with iOS 9.2.
What is new in version 2.0:
1) Solves the "iCloud backup file downloading incomplete" issue. 2) Fixes some bugs.
What is new in version 1.7:
1). Add automatic update option when launching it. 2). Fix detection and connection bugs for some devices. 3). More iTunes & iCloud backup files will be listed. 4). French version is available now. 5). Fix bugs of switching languages on the installation interface. 6). Highly compatible with iOS 8.3. 7). Solve issues sent from users
What is new in version 1.5:
Version 1.5: 1. Fix some bugs of the mode of "Recover from iCloud Backup File". 2. Files stored in "Camera Roll", "Photo Stream", "Photo Library" will be scanned individually. And new analysis on database of thumbnail is added. 3. Voice Memo files can be exported with extensions of .m4a format.