What is new in this release:
- One-click Unzip
- Replace Zip files with Zip content
- Protect encrypted files by requiring a password to modify the zip file
- Convert image file type (Pro version only)
- Zip filters (Pro version only)
What is new in version 6.0:
With an enhanced interface designed for Retina displays, the new WinZip Mac 5 boosts productivity by making it even easier to accomplish all your file sharing tasks:
- New! Easily share links to files in the cloud: WinZip Mac 5 automatically generates a link when you upload your Zip file to a cloud service that can be easily pasted into other apps, such as Skype, for quick sharing.
- New! Apply to all files in your Zip: Encrypt files and/or resize images in a Zip file without having to manually unzip and then zip them back up.
- New! Resize images with more resize options: Resize images any time you create a Zip file, not just when emailing. Now choose from two additional options for resizing images: X-Large (1920 x 1536) and XX-Large (2880 x 2304).
- New! Actions pane: Easily access frequently used features, including encryption, image resizing, link sharing and zip actions, on this new context-sensitive pane. Show or hide the Actions pane as needed with the new toolbar button.
- New! Quick Action button: Use this menu on the Zip pane selection bar for fast access to many actions, including Unzip, Rename, Delete, Get Info and Quick Look.
- Enhanced! Overall workflow: Enjoy a streamlined workflow with many new improvements. WinZip Mac 5 now preserves the View type when you save; gives easier access to Default Save and Last Access locations; makes it easier to work with passwords; gives you deeper control over how you apply encryption to the files in your Zip; and more.
What is new in version 3.0:
- Secure sharing in the cloud: With direct support for Dropbox and Google Drive, protect your files before they are uploaded to the cloud with 128- or 256-bit AES encryption. Zip files in your accounts, save zipped files to your accounts, and unzip files to your accounts directly from WinZip. Save on storage costs by zipping the files you store and share.
- Manage your cloud accounts: View and organize the files you've saved on Dropbox and Google Drive. Use the new Cloud Picker to see your cloud files, rename files and folders, delete files, add zipped files and more - all from within WinZip.
- New! Cloud Links: Quickly send links to your cloud files by email.
- Updated UI and new shortcuts: Context-sensitive toolbars display the right tools for zipping and unzipping, working with your cloud accounts, and sending Cloud Links. New shortcuts speed your workflow as you save, zip and share.
Fully functional 21-day free trial.