CMATH is a comprehensive library for complex-number arithmetics and mathematics.
The following features make CMATH an ideal replacement for other available complex class libraries:
1. High-performance implementation in machine code leads to superior speed.
2. Accuracy and safety are greatly enhanced.
3. Each of the floating-point accuracies (complex(float), complex(double), and complex(extended)) is given its own, individually optimized treatment.
4. Polar coordinates (magnitude;angle) are supported in addition to the usual cartesian coordinates (real;imaginary).
5. Switching from your compiler's complex class library to CMATH is very simple: Just replace the include-file with - that's it!
The Shareware edition contains the 32-bit libraries for P8 (at least Intel Core2Duo or AMD64x2) and for P4 (full floating-point accuracy, back-compatible to Pentium and even 486DX), as well as the 64-bit library for P8+.
This version is for GCC Win64 and Win32.
The 32-bit P4 library and the 64-bit P8 library are Freeware, i.e. they may be used for unlimited time and both for educational and commercial purposes.The 32-bit P8 library is a 90-days trial.