Create web albums from your digital photos, or any file, just the way you want it with this award winning software. Manage your photos: jAlbum has a built in image editing features for basic image re touching and a file handling system. Polish the photos you like and remove the bad ones. It's just a matter of drag and drop. Customize your album: use flexible templates called "skins" to create customized albums in HTML, Flash or any other format. Add advanced functionality like shopping cart, music and more. New skins are continuously added to jalbum.net by creative jAlbum users, for you to download. Be sure to check them out. Publish and share: publish your albums to the free hosting on jalbum.net or any site with jAlbum's built in FTP support. Share your albums and receive feedback on jalbum.net. Add widgets: widgets are fun tools that add functionality to your jAlbum such as commenting on photos and easy browsing between your albums.
What is new in this release:
- Developers: Added setWhenAdded to jAlbum's AlbumObject API
- Native Mac file chooser now also supports filtering on file types
- Added a "Thread dump" button to jAlbum's system console window to ease debugging
- Developers: Made layoutHints property available via Config API
- Updated bundled skins Turtle, Base and Fully
- Updated German and Dutch translations. Thank you translators!
- Refactored out old code
What is new in version 12.3.5:
- Embedded web browser updated. Support of Mac OS X 10.10 and Debian 7.7 32-bit and 64-bit has been added apart from engine enhancements and bug fixes.
- Selecting "Embed" from a project context menu will again display the embed code in a separate window
- Upload window: Clicking on another server folder will cancel (instead of commit) any ongoing rename or folder creation operation. Hit Enter or Upload to commit such operations.
- French translation updated.
What is new in version 12.2:
- New full screen slide show, simplifying the process of approving images
- Zoom support added to edit panel
- Sub directories can now be chained, simplifying sequential navigation through large album trees (see Advanced->General). This feature defaults to off
- Improved reading of TIFF and JPEG 2000 files
- Displays time info when dragging clip and thumbnail sliders for videos
- Windows version bundled with latest Java 8 engine (1.8.0_20)
- More solid parsing of various video formats
- Performance enhancement: Better cacheing of image size calculations
- Developers: Updated JSON API now including image specific metadata. Developing Javscript based skins now easier than before
- The whenAddedDate now corresponds to when an album object has been added to an album, and not to an album project. This also gives less eager creation of albumfiles.txt files.
- The address bar of the internal browser now has a context menu
- Bundled skin Minimal now uses HTML5 instead of tables. Thanks jGromit for this one.
- Various minor improvements
- Updated bundled Turtle skin to v5.1.3