What is new in this release:
- Implementing datetime picker for datetime fields
- Unicode-friendly copy/paste of tables and fields
- Shortening columns cookie name to avoid 'bad request' errors,
- Improved responsiveness of 'Edit theme' dialog to prevent freezing
- Fixed: Record permissions are not honored in children view in some cases
- Fixed: image upload fields don't display the image if no renaming and file name contains a hyphen.
- Fixed image lookup DV issues
- Set column hide/show cookies to expire after 30 days rather than on closing the browser.
- Fixed a bug with image uploads in tables containing 2 or more image upload fields.
- Fixed an issue with backups on servers having no MySQL password.
- Fixed bug with show/hide columns dialog in vertical TV layout
- Cleanup of some obsolete image files no longer used.
- UX enhancements.
- Allow long TLDs in email field of the activation window
- Removed 'DB name' label from project page to avoid confusion
- Fixing issue with initial values of auto value time fields.
- Fixing issue with default value for time fields in 12hr mode.
- Fixed issue with displaying empty time values in DV
- inserting null in time fields if left empty when inserting a new record.
- Changed the data type info icon to text, and also the lookup auto data type icon.
- Updated the data type choice link to use the https version.
- Added uninstaller icon (in Windows Add or Remove Programs dialog)
- Prevent adding .alert-link to button links.
- Fixed an activation bug validating emails with long TLDs.
- Fixed bugs with sorting of lookup fields in child tables.
- Fixed a bug where addslashes was incorrectly applied to cached auto-fill lookups, causing escaped quotes
- Added html_attr_tags_ok() function and applied to cached auto fill data.
- Added thumbnail caching to thumbnail.php (except for super admin user for administrative purposes)
- Fixed issue with defining datalist_image_uploads_exist constant in datalist.php
- Fixed issue with templates/tablename-ajax-cache.php where auto-fill lookups having parent images were not displayed correctly
- Loading moment.js and bootstrap-datetimepicker in header.php
- When saving filters, remove the FilterAnd for undefined filters from the filter URL
What is new in version 5.70 beta:
Version 5.70 beta: Added database backup/restore page in the admin area (accessible under the Utilities menu). Option to display the record count of each table in the homepage (to enable, select the table in AppGini and check the option [i]Show record count in homepage[/i]). Added 'Show/hide columns' button above table view. Better handling of wide tables in mobile view by allowing users to easily scroll horizontally, one column at a time. Added 'Fix all' button to 'Rebuild fields' page. Added more table icons to choose from. More than 60 enhancements, security and bug fixes.
What is new in version 5.62:
Version 5.62 includes: - Implemented PHPMailer as the mail function for apps, with SMTP support configurable in admin settings. - Included hooks/__global.php in admin area. - Added new hook in __global.php, sendmail_handler() for intercepting mail sending operations. - Fixed PHP 7.1 compatibility issue. - Fixed preg_replace calls with /e modifier. - Added validation checks to make sure undefined data formats are properly handled. - Fixed XSS vulnerability in quick search responsibly reported by Netsparker. - Added hooks/README.html. - Fixed error with line breaks in emails sent from the admin area. - Bug fix with sorting of formatted lookup fields. - Bug fix for array_map warning when a record is selected in a table with a non-numeric PK.
What is new in version 5.61:
Version 5.61 includes: - Improved detail view loading performance by preloading lookup values. - Bug fixed: Redirects don't work correctly if a non-standard port is used. - Configurable detail view template in DataList so that it can be set in hooks. - Fixed sorting behavior of lookup fields containing numeric data in table view. - Fixed a bug with anonymous users unable to directly access tables that they are allowed to view. - Fixed bug with error reporting behavior of unique fields.
What is new in version 5.60:
Version 5.60 includes: -New table view templates and layout options. -Added admin tools menu in detail view to make it easier for the admin to view/edit ownership info.. -New CSV import interface (allows advanced field mappings and a much smoother live preview experience).. -'Add new' button in detail view to allow adding records directly after insertion/update. -Bootstrapped admin area (enhanced look and responsive mobile-friendly behavior). -Option to close child modal after saving the record. -Applied persistence functions to print-preview (AppGini apps now remember user's choice of expanding/collapsing child records in print-preview). -UI improvements in pageViewMembers.php: highlighting super admin + disabling selection and actions for guest user. -Added buttons for selecting another member/group in admin/pageMail.php. -Added button for adding a new member to the members list page. -Added helpful action buttons to pageEditGroup.php. -Added a button for adding a new group in the list of groups page. -More than 40 UI enhancements and bug fixes.
What is new in version 5.50:
Version 5.50 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 5.31:
Version 5.31: TA long list of bug fixes, UI and performance enhancements.
What is new in version 5.30:
Version 5.30: Time fields now display a time picker in the detail view. Time fields now support 12hr and 24hr time formats. Added "Rebuild fields" utility to the admin area to detect and easily fix database schema errors. Users can now select one or more records in the table view and perform batch actions on them. Added support for batch deleting of multiple records in the table view for users with delete permissions. Admin user can now change the owner of multiple records easily from the table view. Added batch_actions hook to create custom batch actions for records. Various bug fixes and usability enhancements.
PHP, MySQL, Webserver that supports PHP scripting
4-table limit, project save-disabled