Reliance is a professional SCADA/HMI system designed for the visualization and control of industrial processes and for building automation via a PC, Web, tablet, and smartphone. The development team of Reliance has a long-time experience with building large applications. Customers' feedback plays a crucial role in further developing the system. As a result, Reliance is a customizable, reliable, and robust system that can be adapted even for complex applications. The reason why Reliance is highly regarded by systems integrators is because it is easy to use and has user-friendly functions, which make the system very fast and pleasant to work with. The speed of development, user-friendly functions, and the reliability of the system have always belonged among our high priorities.
What is new in this release:
- Added support for the OPC UA standard. Reliance 4.8.0 is both an OPC UA client and an OPC UA server.
- Reliance 4.8.0 allows receiving data from IoT (Internet of Things) devices. The LoRa and Sigfox networks and the MQTT communication protocol are supported.
- Added support for the Oracle database system.
- The managers now allow the text replacement of object properties.
- The Trend Manager now allows defining separate axes and using them for multiple series.
- The User Manager now allows defining roles to easily manage users in projects where a large number of access rights are defined.
- New components: Progress Wheel, AMiT - Time Program, Wago - Time Program.
- New communication drivers: DNP3, SNMP, DLMS, IoT, MQTT.
- Substantially increased the security level of all Reliance modules.
- Improved the performance and reliability of large-scale projects.
What is new in version 4.7.3, Update 1:
- State Manager - displaying and entering numeric-type tags' values as text.
- Many links to objects are now dynamic (a link is determined by another, string-type tag).
- Added more options to share tags (for each connected thin client, it allows maintaining a specific tag value).
- Added many new action types.
- Added the possibility to choose a method of checking access rights.
- Added support for displaying the standard popup menu to all components.
- Container component: added the possibility to embed reports and custom reports.
- Completely revamped the data servers' Web page (it can now be also displayed on touch devices).
- Now, the built-in Web server has support for data compression (gzip).
- Added Mitsubishi Communication Driver.
- Added KNX Communication Driver.
What is new in version 4.7.1:
- Added support for accessing dBASE tables - TDBF.
- Added support for Omni 3000 and Omni 6000 devices.
- Added the possibility to define custom alarm/event types.
- Added the possibility to store log files in the project directory.
- Runtime software and thin clients: Added support for automatic user log-on.
- Digifort component: A new component for the Digifort IP surveillance system.
- Runtime software and Reliance Web Client: Added French and Spanish as program languages; also updated support for the Russian language.
- Added saving data of real-time trends at runtime and after project termination.
- Alarm/event viewers in the runtime software: Added searching by choosing the "Quick Filter" command.
- Reliance Web Client: Added support for redundancy.
- Reliance Web Client: The client now saves user settings (e.g., trend appearance settings) to a user profile on the server.
- Reliance Web Client: Added support for the BACnet - Time Program component.
- Reliance Smart Client: Added support for the so-called app mode (the possibility to display an application in full screen mode on Android OS and iOS).
- Reliance Smart Client: Improved the trend viewer by adding support for separate axes and zooming and by allowing vertical axes to be positioned above each other.
- Reliance Smart Client: Added support for embedding trends, current alarms/events, and historical alarms/events into a visualization window using the Container component.
- Reliance Smart Client: Added support for component rotation.
What is new in version 4.6.3:
- Added support for the PostgreSQL database system.
- Added new device types Schneider Modicon and Cimon.
- Added the possibility for the Data Structure Manager to import data structures from TIA Portal (the SCL format).
- Create New Project Wizard: added a step with the possibility to specify the visualization project resolution.
- Project Structure Manager: added the "Resolution" property for a computer (the "Screen" page).
- Export Project for Remote Users Wizard: now you can adopt the resolution from the corresponding computer in the Project Structure Manager.
- Runtime software: added support for transferring data tables of type SQL via a server connection and their synchronization as part of data server redundancy.
- Runtime software and thin clients: added the "Change Password" command for changing the logged-on user's password.
- Added new action types "Change user password", "Select file", and "Select directory".
- Added the "Scroll bars" property for visualization windows (scroll bars can now be displayed within individual visualization windows if the components are placed outside the visible part of the window).
- Script Manager: added the RUser.GetUserCode method, which returns the specified user's code.
- Improved the caching of files provided by the Web server.
- Added the possibility for the Web client to save custom trends under a specified name.
- Smart Client: substantially optimized the amount of data transferred when updating a window.
- Smart Client: added support for the Gauge and Clock components.
- Added support for writing values into tags in an Elgas2 device.
- Added the possibility for a Modbus device to communicate in the Slave mode.
25-data point limit