itracker is a true open source issue tracking system licensed under the LGPL license. It is built using Java enterprise technology.
itracker is a professional, easy to use, open, integrateable, fast, modular, customizable and scalable solution for all kind of projects.
Features include multiple versions and components, detailed issue histories and email notifications. itracker is built on Spring, Struts and Hibernat.
What is new in this release:
- Release Candidate 3 focuses on improving the code stability and clean up of scriptlet codes.
- There are also major bugs that were fixed.
What is new in version 2.4.2:
- Added back in orion and weblogic descriptors that were missing in 2.4.1
- Fixed a bug in search where an empty text phrase or resolution would exclude issues without descriptions or resolutions
- Fixed a bug in the eclipse plugin where the status could not be changed correctly
- Fixed a bug where users would sometimes how up in pulldown lists multiple times
What is new in version 3.0 RC2:
- Logout does leave a cookie
- R3.0: Target Version and Version Of Issue not being saved.
- R3.0: Customfields not updated
- R3.0: missing calendar-icon
- R3.0: Assign issue, malformed url
- R3.0: Watch-issue form issuesearch does not work
- R3.1: Search-Issues form sort-order of criteria-lists
- R3.0: Unordered Projects-list
- Userpreference Number of Issues Shown
- portalhome not displayed
- Admin update user password
- Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment