JIRA is a J2EE-based, issue tracking and project management application developed to make this process easier for your team.
Atlassian JIRA has been designed with a focus on task achievement, is instantly usable and is flexible to work with.
- Manage bugs, features, tasks and improvements
- A clean and powerful user interface that is easy to understand for both business and technical users
- Track components and versions
- Customisable dashboard
- Automatically generated project roadmaps
- User/group permissioning and security
- Easily extended to and integrated with other systems (including email, RSS, Excel, XML and CVS)
- Attach files to issues
- Full text searching and powerful filtering (customisable, saveable, shareable and subscribeable!)
- Highly configurable email notification schemes
- Runs on your existing hardware and software platform
- Compatible with almost any database
- 'Print page' option on every screen
- Web service enabled for programmatic control (SOAP, XML-RPC and REST interfaces)
What is new in this release:
- This version adds a completely redesigned JIRA search, enterprise scale improvements, redesigned project workflows, new webhooks integration, help features for new users, and more.
What is new in version 5.1.5:
- This release contains several updates and fixes.
What is new in version 5.1.4:
- This point release contains several updates and fixes.
What is new in version 5.1:
- JIRA Issue Collector lets you add a custom button to any website or Web application, which non-JIRA users can use to submit issues.
- JIRA users can now edit issue fields in-line.
- There's been a performance increase of 40% throughput over JIRA 4.4.
What is new in version 5.0.7:
- Both the 5.0.6 and 5.0.7 releases contain several updates and fixes.
- In particular, customers with large numbers of users will notice performance improvements with the 'suggested users" dropdown list, which appears when their users email issues to other users by mentioning them on issues.
What is new in version 5.0.1:
- New administrative improvements including "Add New" buttons at the top of every page.
- Several performance improvements and minor bugfixes.
What is new in version 4.4.3:
- This version resolves a critical issue (JRA-25914) which was introduced in JIRA 4.4.2. It also provides support for GreenHopper 5.8.
What is new in version 4.4.2:
- Improvements to search change history including a new "CHANGED" operator.
- The "CHANGED" operator can be used on the Status, Assignee, Priority, Reporter, Resolution, and Fix Version fields.
- This operator can accept the optional predicates "FROM", "TO", "ON", "DURING", "BEFORE", "AFTER", and "BY".
What is new in version 4.4:
- A new visual Workflow Designer, a Workflow Viewer from the "View Issue" page, and user-specific Time Zones were added.
- Administration was simplified.
- The JIRA installation and upgrade processes have been improved and largely automated.
- 30 days evaluation