Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. Firefox includes pop-up blocking, tab-browsing, integrated Google search, simplified privacy controls, a streamlined browser window that shows you more of the page than any other browser and a number of additional features that work with you to help you get the most out of your time online.
What is new in this release:
Version 75.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What is new in version 63.0.3:
- Games using WebGL (created in Unity) get stucks after very short time of gameplay
- Slow page loading for some users with specific proxy configurations
- Disable HTTP response throttling by default for causing bugs with videos in background tabs
- Opening magnet links no longer works
- Crash fixes
What is new in version 63.0:
- Moved the build infrastructure of Firefox on Windows to the Clang toolchain, bringing important performance gains.
- Firefox theme now matches the Windows 10 OS Dark and Light modes.
- Added content blocking, a collection of Firefox settings that offer users greater control over technology that can track them around the web. In 63, users can opt to block third-party tracking cookies or block all trackers and create exceptions for trusted sites that don't work correctly with content blocking enabled.
- Firefox now warns about having multiple windows and tabs open when quitting from the main menu.
- Firefox now recognizes the operating system accessibility setting for reducing animation.
- Added search shortcuts for Top Sites: Amazon and Google appear as Top Sites tiles on the Firefox Home (New Tab) page. When selected these tiles will change focus to the address bar to initiate a search. Currently in US only.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the address bar from autofilling bookmarked URLs in certain cases.
- In the Library, the Open in Sidebar feature for individual bookmarks was removed.
- The option to Never check for updates was removed from about:preferences. You can use the DisableAppUpdate enterprise policy as a substitute.
- The Ctrl+Tab shortcut now displays thumbnail previews of your tabs and cycles through tabs in recently used order. This new default behavior is activated only in new profiles and can be changed in preferences.
- Refreshed visual style of Developer Tools menus to improve navigation and consistency.