What is new in this release:
New support for M3U Playlists Import/Export.
What is new in version 3.24:
Integration support for the new Net Comms Tool add-on that provides user control to run basic operations of Sound Mill over a local computer network (wireless or wired).
What is new in version 3.23:
Version 3.23: DSP effects added: Reverb, Volume Wave, Fuzz, Echo, and Pitch Shifter.
What is new in version 3.21:
New enhancements to the IPC support added to coordinate with instances of the program on other networked computers. Includes new IPC commands.
What is new in version 3.20:
Easy Player feature improvements. Added Support for HTTPS (secure http) media sources.
What is new in version 3.19:
What is new in version 3.18:
Version 3.18: User Interface Enhancements - Improved input error checking/handling to several input dialogs.
What is new in version 3.17:
Version 3.17: Play Position Time Readout Enhanced - Toggle playback time readout between Current Playback Time Position or Time Remaining. Media Information acquired - A new acquisition method is now used which is much faster and reads file ID3 tags (Title, Track number). This will be especially noticeable when adding a large number of media files. Can now sort the Sound List by Track number.
What is new in version 3.16:
Version 3.16: Music playlists can now cross-fade one track into the next for smooth audio transition.
What is new in version 3.14:
- Enhancements to the Auto-Fade In/Out feature.
- Enhancements to the Automation Manager and Scheduler.
- Additional support for streaming media sources.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
What is new in version 3.11:
- New feature - Automator Step Advance functions are added for scripts (playlists). These functions provide much finer control of Step execution when operating the Automator manually (ex. DJ operation). Includes: Play Step (repeats current Step), Previous Step, Jump to Step, First Step, Last Step and Run Script at Step(x). - Miscellaneous minor enhancements and bug fixes.
What is new in version 3.10:
- New feature - Scheduler - Start At Program Startup, this option auto-starts the Scheduler when the program starts. - New feature - Restart Scheduler Daily At [Time] option, Scheduler will auto-restart each new day at a time you specify. Rebuilds the daily Scheduler Plan, then restarts the Scheduler. Useful for unattended operation past midnight. - New feature - Program Start-Up by Batch File is available including passing parameters to: 1) Open a Sound List file; 2) To run an automation Script; 3) To open a Playlist on start-up. This facilitates auto startup when you boot up a computer.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5 Client Profile (or Full .Net Framework 4), Microsoft Windows Media Player 11
20-minute sessions, save-disabled.