XPSView is very simple and intuitive application to open and read XPS (XML Paper Specification) and OpenXPS documents. XPSView offers you fantastic reading experience using different page reading styles with sidebar consisting Table of content, Page Thumbnail, Searching pane. In addition bookmark management, viewing scale, page navigation, reading history, document inspector and Full Screen support makes XPSView easy-to-use and complete XPS/OXPS document viewing solution. XPSView can convert XPS/OXPS documents to PDF, JPG, JP2, PNG, TIFF, Multi-Page TIFF, BMP and Text. In addition, XPSView extracts raster images from XPS/OXPS file.
- High quality XPS and OXPS viewing. Fully compliance with OXPS standard.
- Sidebar with Table Of Contents, Thumbnails and Search display.
- Fully selectable and searchable text contents.
- Fully working internal links and hyperlinks navigation.
- Copy text to clipboard.
- Easy reading page view options. Single, double and continuous page display.
- Zooming controls.
- Maintains reading history.
- Flexible page navigation controls for easy traversing into document.
- Add and manage bookmarks for future reading.
- Grouped by files, Group by tags and recent bookmark list for easy and faster reference.
- Print XPS/OXPS document.
- Document inspector.
# XPS to PDF Conversion feature
- Converts XPS to fully vector-PDF documents. Preserves text, vector graphics and raster images as editable PDF contents.
- Presereves Bookmarks (Outline).
- Preserves XPS internal and external topic hyperlinks into PDF. It automatically maintains XPS topic and page navigation links into PDF compatible annotations.
- Supports PDF conversion using JPEG, JPEG2000 and Flate image compression methods. Can set compression quality.
- Preserves metadata properties.
# Convert XPS/OXPS to JPG, JP2, PNG, TIFF, Multi-page TIFF, BMP
# Convert XPS/OXPS to text (UTF8 and UTF16) format.
What is new in this release:
- 2x faster opening of XPS and OXPS documents.
- 2x faster XPS/OXPS to PDF and Image conversion.
- Core engine optimization.
- Vast improvements in Image processing
The Demo version can only show first five pages of each XPS document and also watermarks 'Demo Version' string on each page.