In combination with a variety of innovative ideas and the usage of current software technology, SilverFast has been evolved that we can proudly present as the best scanner software. The WorkflowPilot, a unique feature, is a core element of the new software. As a kind of assistant, it guides the user in the correct order through all processing steps required for his individual workflow. Turning your analog originals into convincing scans is so simply, because all complex operations become just a child's play for the user. The SilverFast Preview Concept allows to immediately see the result of any adjusted setting in the preview window. The user interface of SilverFast 8 is newly developed by current standards, for the user can operate all major functions quickly and easily. SilverFast 8 supports the latest 64bit hardware and is therefore extremely fast and efficient.
What is new in this release:
- Printer Calibration: Now optionally available for SilverFast Ai Studio 8 and the SilverFast Archive Suite 8: The new Printer Calibration. Use your flatbed scanner to calibrate your inkjet printer. For exact and brilliant colors, you can create an individual ICC profile for every paper/ink combination. Unique: If necessary, you can manually customize your automatically generated printer profiles.
- JobManager: The efficient Batch Processing - After tools for image optimizations have been set, and optionally applied to other images, the JobManager will process all individual images one after another.
- JobMonitor: A status monitor app that displays scanning progress, image processing and preview images on an iPhone or iPad using Wi-Fi.
- HDRi RAW: The ideal archive format for absolutely reliable safety and flexibility for a "non-destructive workflow". Rather than calculating image optimizations directly into the image data created by the scanner, such information is now stored as meta-data.
What is new in version 8.0.1r36:
- Completely redeveloped software
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion support
- WorkflowPilot - A guiding assistant
- Redesigned GUI
- Preview Concept
Watermarks on output
Comments not found