What is new in this release:
* Fixes a bug of crashing when activating or deactivating the license from within a plug-in.
What is new in version 5.2.9:
* Fixes a crashing bug when using GPU-acceleration on machines with more than one nVidia GPU.
What is new in version 5.2.8:
Fixes a bug where blank, incomplete or "random" images were produced.
What is new in version 5.2.7:
Fixes a hanging bug using 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 oversampling when Less Memory was selected and GPU acceleration was turned on.
What is new in version 5.2.5:
Fixes a crashing bug. (Developer note: in premult/straight conversions)
What is new in version 5.2.1:
Version needed to run in AE CC 2015 and AE CC 2014. In previous versions, the render cache was not properly re-rendered when masks were modified.
Fixes a crashing bug in AE CC 2015.
Fixed a crashing bug with AMD FirePro series.
What is new in version 5.2:
- Fixes some bugs in After Effects CC 2014 where the render cache was not properly re-rendered when masks were modified.
- Adds support for RVL_NOGUI_LIC and RVL_QUIT_LIC_FAIL environment variables during render-only use in Nuke.
What is new in version 5.1:
- Changed the Temporal Smooth mode to give much more temporally coherent results. Previous projects with this feature turned on will have different results with this version (but hopefully much more acceptable results).