What is new in this release:
- (V1.3.8b) Fix pink highlights for Sony ILCE-6400
- Support FujiFilm X-T30
- Support FujiFilm XF10
- Replace color profile for FujiFilm X-T3
- Add color profile for Nikon Z 6. (Z 6 and Z 7 compressed files can be opened by Photo Ninja. Uncompressed files can be converted to DNG, and Photo Ninja can open the DNGs.)
- Recognize built-in lens for Sony RX100VI and RX100IV
- Add color profile for Panasonic LX 100ii
What is new in version 1.3.6b:
- Updated camera support, including Canon 6dMkII, M6; FujiFilm X-H1, X-E3, X-A3, X-A5, X-10; Nikon D850, D7500; , Olympus TG-5; Panasonic G80, GX85, G80, G85, G9; Pentax KP; Sony A7RIII, RX100V, RX10IV. (Possibly others that haven't been verified.)
- Updated lens identification for Canon, Nikon, Sony/Minolta, Pentax, Leica/Panasonic, and Olympus.
- Improved extraction of focus distance and white balance metadata for several Canon models
- Extract focus distance for Olympus cameras
- Fix white point for ISO 100 images from Panasonic TZ101.
- Fix white point for compressed Sony A7iii, RX10VI.
What is new in version 1.3.5c:
- (V1.3.5c) Fix handling of compressed images for FujiFilm X-T20 and X100F.
- (V1.3.5c) Fix magenta highlights in ISO 80 shots from Panasonic TZ101/ZS100.
What is new in version 1.3.4b:
- Support for FujiFilm X-Pro2 compressed files (uncompressed files were already supported)
- Support for Canon 80D
- Support for Canon D5
- Improved support for Sony A7ii, A7Sii
- Support for FujiFilm X-E2S
- Fixed sequence-based file name generation in batch processor naming templates
- Fix rare crash in automatic white balance due to invalid numeric values
- Show thumbnail placeholder for PSD files
- Change default setting for "Save previews in subfolders" preference to disabled. In at least one case when this was enabled for an SMB network drive on OS X, we observed instability within the operating system. We suspect a problem with the OS X network drivers.
What is new in version 1.3.2b:
- Added camera support: Canon EOS 5DS/5DSR, EOS 750 D, EOS 670D, EOS M3
- Added camera support: Nikon D7200, 1 J5
- Added camera support: Fujifilm XQ2, X-T10, X-100T
- Added camera support: Samsung NX500
- Added camera support: Olympus E-M5ii, SH-2
- Added camera support: Pentax Q-S1
- Fixed crop for Sony A7Rii
- Fixed 12/14-bit issue with Samsung NX1
- Fix loading of images from Fujifilm X-100T cameras with early firmware
What is new in version 1.2.5:
- Updated camera support, including Nikon D5500; Canon 7DMkII, PowerShot SX60HS, G7X; Samsung NX1, NX500; Olympus E-M5ii; Pentax 645Z
- Smoother pan/scroll on Windows (wasn't an issue on Mac)
- Correctly detect number of processor cores on some recent Windows systems
- Fixed crop on Sony A7ii
What is new in version 1.2.4:
- Updated camera support, including Nikon D810/D750, Fuji X100T, Fuji X30, Nikon 1 V3, Panasonic GH4, Sony A6000, Sony A77ii, others.
- Lens correction profiles can be created for cameras with unknown lenses
- Built-in lenses are recognized for a number of camera models
- Lens recognition heuristics improved and lens databases updated for a variety of camera makes and models
- Refined profile and lens status indicators to display yellow warning dots more intelligently
- Tile cache generates significantly reduced disk-write traffic in normal usage
- Refine white point for Canon 5D Mark III to avoid pink highlights
- Installation versions are now versioned, so installing a new version doesn't overwrite a prior installation
- Photoshop plug-in stability fixes
- Update installer to be accepted by Gatekeeper on Mac OS X 10.9.5