What is new in this release:
- Changed: Minimum Gap to Bar for Define Spacing -> Fractions now takes 0 value to make the Bar touch the Numerator and Denominator boxes.
- Changed: Minimum Gap to Bar for Define Spacing -> Fractions now works with Division, RDivision, and Angle Division templates.
- Changed: Minimum Gap to Bar for Define Spacing -> Radical now takes 0 value to make the Bar touch to the inside box.
- Fixed: Greek symbols lose its Italic font face when entered after characters with User defined font.
- Fixed: ltimes, rtimes and a few other symbols were not displayed when entered from the Triangle Symbol palette.
- Fixed: UpArrow and DownArrow in the Fence template did not have the correct width when the shape of Arrow head was adjusted
What is new in version 9.4:
- Added: Supports Adobe InDesign CC 2018.
- Added: MathMagic CC2018 plug-in added for Adobe InDesign CC 2018.
- Fixed: Some messages updated for Plugins.
What is new in version 9.33:
- Fixed: All upper case characters in the pasted math expression or text string were converted to lower case unexpectedly.
What is new in version 9.32:
- Added: Define Spacing: Vector & Long Arrows: "Center arrow height" field is added
- Added: "Apply Character's Sub/Superscript Before Gap for Under/Over Bars and Arrows template" checkbox added to Define Spacing: Super/Subscript to Template pane.
- Changed: Define Spacing: Fences & Vertical Bars: "Horizontal Gap" fields allow a negative value
- Changed: Define Spacing: Super/Subscript to Character: "Script After Gap" fields allow a negative value
- Changed: Define Spacing: Large Op and Integrals: "Large Op Gap" and "Integral box Gap" fields allow a negative value
- Changed: Define Spacing: Accents: "Prime After Gap" field allows a negative value
- Changed: Define Spacing: Matrix: "Horizontal / Vertical Overhang" fields allow a negative value
- Changed: Define Spacing: Line Spacing & Box Property: "Line Between Boxes Overhang" fields allow a negative value
- Fixed: Some LaTeX symbol names for Set commands changed and fixed.
What is new in version 9.31:
- Added: MSWord's MathML expression can be pasted into MathMagic.
- Added: Command-click on a Template or Symbol toolbar button will detach the palette.
- Changed: Some messages and UI improved.
What is new in version 9.3:
- Added: 3 new Variables added to the vertical Fence type: Up-Arrow, Down-Arrow, Up-Down-Arrow.
- Changed: Default Alignment option is changed to "Align =<..." from "Align Left".
- Changed: LaTeX exporting does not add "mathrm" for non-Variable components.
- Fixed: Frame box was saved in red color when saving in SVG format.
- Fixed: "Not Equal" symbol on the Plus-Minus symbol palette corrected to ne for LaTeX conversion.
- Fixed: The shape of Left/Right arrow heads improved for triangle shape.
- Fixed: "Line Between Boxes" submenu commands such as "Add Line Below" and "Add Line Above" were improperly enabled in a single line box when in a certain templates with script boxes.
What is new in version 9.2:
- Added: Supports BOM (Byte Order Mark) header in .mmf file when modified by 3rd party text editors or transmitted over the internet.
- Added: Fence types dialog now supports removing the fence template, leaving the Fence contents in place.
- Fixed: "Show Current Char Info" did not display the current cursor location correctly when placed next to Negative-width spaces.
- Fixed: "Chang Fence Type" dialog did not recognized the current Fence at the cursor location in some cases.
- Fixed: MathML expression for Vertical Double Line Fence.
What is new in version 9.14:
- Added: Mac OS X 10.10 compatible digital signature supported.
- Added: PDF equation saved by MathMagic Personal now supports the baseline info so Nisus Pro word processor supports the baseline alignment for inline equations.(Personal Edition only)
- Changed: MathMagic Fonts folder is available separately in the disk image for manual installation.
What is new in version 9.11:
- Fixed: Define Spacing -> "Export, Margin and Others" tab could not set Max Equation width guide line for 120mm or wider.
- Fixed: Format -> Vertical Fence Adjustment -> "Change Fence Type" command disabled for Middle vertical bar fences because they are not supported at the moment.
What is new in version 9.1:
- Added: Default Alignment option for Fences can be specified separately for vertical straight lined Fences and curly Fences.
- Added: Define Style dialog supports User-defined Font and Size for Accent symbols. (Pro only)
- Added: Import/Export -> MathML Export supports "Minimize the use of Attributes" for simpler MathML output.
- Changed: Height calculation improved for Fence Alignment of "Baseline aligned, Height balanced" option.
- Changed: A few factory setting values for TeX spacing rule changed to make equation look better.
- Fixed: Binary Operators were not changed to Unary/Single Operators after Open Fences.
- Fixed: Conversion for Some symbols in the MathML DTD name table fixed.
What is new in version 9.02:
- Added: Copy As Edmodo supported for pasting in EDMODO.com.
- Added: supports Pasting of Edmodo LaTeX expression with [math] prefix into MathMagic window.
What is new in version 9.01:
- Added: cmd-option-shift-Tab shortcut key assigned to the new right-align Tab.
- Added: cmd-0 shortcut key assigned to open Vertical Fence dialog and cmd-shift-0 to Horizontal Bar/Fence dialog.
- Latest shortcut keys are available here: www.mathmagic.com/support/MacShortcut.html
- Changed: The last item of Superscript template palette, predefined "power of 4", is changed to "-1".
- Fixed: Several 2-step shortcut keys fixed including cmd-K, followed by T to enter multiplication symbol, and shift-T to enter division symbol.
What is new in version 8.93:
- Added: Frames saved in SVG format now support Background color
- Fixed: Trying a newer version beyond the License period does not reset the original License info anymore.
- Fixed: Some Frame shapes are improved to make better result in smaller or larger scale.
What is new in version 8.92:
- Added: Circle line thickness of Closed (circled) Integral can be separately specified in the "Under/Over Large Operators & Integrals" tab of the Define Spacing dialog.
- Changed: Default location of floating windows adjusted.
- Fixed: Some symbols in the Not Set palette caused crash when Undo / Redo applied.
- Fixed: Italic Overhang adjustment for Overbar template and Vector Arrow template not worked with OpenType fonts.