DE:Flicker is designed to smooth out those annoying flicker and artifacts when shooting high frame rate or timelapse video. Whether you are shooting in an arena, a stadium, a park at night, a nightclub or in a home, man-made light sources can cause havoc, especially now that cameras and smart phones are being made with the ability to shoot at higher and higher frame rates. And of course this functionality is rapidly becoming the favorite of sports enthusiasts everywhere.
Dealing with strobing and light source flicker has been very time consuming until now. Without DE:Flicker, fixing the problems usually involves creating mattes followed by hand-adjusting the elements. Fixing a short scene using frame-by-frame color correction and zone corrections could take hours, when it is even possible. RE:Vision Effects DE:Flicker handles these problems automatically while retaining image detail.
DE:Flicker is unique because it not only fixes flicker from artificial light sources but also fixes flicker on multiple objects, even when those objects flicker at different rates. DE:Flicker also minimizes problems when shooting directly at light sources, causing them to "breathe" and change size when shot at higher frame rates.
DE:Flicker will also help transform your timelapse photography so that viewers watch the footage you intended them to watch and not the annoying pops that often accompany timelapse photography. DE:Flicker handles the common problems of color shifts, exposure and other camera setting and lighting inconsistencies that may occur from frame to frame. DE:Flicker also tames the problems of clouds casting shadows at different places between frames, and performs well when objects appear or disappear from frame to frame.
What is new in this release:
- Fixes a crashing bug in Premiere Pro.
- Fixes a bug that Premiere Pro 9.0.2 introduced when processing floating point images. The only solution is that DE:FLicker now works only in 8 bits per channel within 9.0.2. This does not affect other versions of Premiere Pro.
What is new in version 1.4.1:
- DE:Flicker AutoLevels: fixes bug that crashes in AE when Adjust Mode uses histograms
- DE:Flicker AutoLevels: fixes bug that produces incorrect results in PP when Adjust Mode uses histograms
- DE:Flicker Timelapse: better memory management
- DE:Flicker Timelapse: fixes a bug where clips greater than 4k in resolution might not be properly processed
What is new in version 1.2.6:
- Fixes bugs that produce erroneous or blocky results in DE:Flicker Timelapse in certain situations.
- Improved the DE:Flicker Timelapse inner workings to give better results in general.
- Fixes a bug where the wrong result is produced by DE:Flicker Timelapse with Max Color Change set to 0.0 in 8 or 16 bit projects
What is new in version 1.2:
Fixes bugs that produce erroneous or blocky results in certain situations.
Adobe After Effects CS5
amirreza 28 May 15ina crack nadare? raveshe install chizi? baziasham aslan kar nemikone