BatchTouch provides an easy-to-use way to change the creation and/or modification date of multiple files and folders all at once. It offers enough flexibility to the user to choose which type of items to change, whether or not to process the contents of folders, and whether to change the creation date, the modification date, or both. Furthermore, it is possible to change just the time, just the date, or both. It is possible to apply both absolute values as well as offsets to both date and time. I.e. it is possible to add/subtract a specified number of days, hours, minutes or seconds to/from the creation and modification date of any item.
What is new in this release:
- It is now possible to have default settings loaded at startup and when a new terminal window is opened. If a default.bts settings file exists in the application folder of CoolTerm, it will be applied to new terminal windows.
- It is now possible to specify date offset in days, months, and years.
- It is now possible to enter values for date and time manually.
- Added special function "Set Modification Dates to Creation Dates".
- Added special function "Set Creation Dates to Modification Dates".
- Added a menu item to save current settings as default settings.
- Added an option to automatically check for updates at startup.
- Improved calendar display.
- Improved GUI help tag texts.
- Improved exception handling and error reporting.
- Improved handling of command line arguments.
- Fixed a bug that retrieved incorrect settings from the GUI.
- Fixed a bug which would cause user defined time values to be overwritten after selecting a new date via the calendar display.