AKVIS Retoucher is an efficient software for photo restoration and photo retouching. Retoucher does not only remove dust, scratches, stains and other defects that appear on damaged photos but is also able to reconstruct the lacking parts of the photo using the information of the surrounding areas. The work is done automatically; you only have to indicate areas to be restored, push the button, and here you are - the surface becomes smooth and imperfections disappear. It looks like magic when you observe the scratches vanishing before your very eyes.
What is new in this release:
increased the maximum tool size;
- the maximum available scale of the interface now depends on the screen resolution;
- added the new Gray interface theme;
- improved the Light and Dark themes;
- added support for new RAW files for the standalone version;
- fixed minor bugs.
What is new in version 8.3:
Fixed the bug that caused a program crash when applying several tools to an image.
What is new in version 8.0:
- New Processing Mode
The program offers two image retouching modes - All-Purpose Retouching and Small Defects.
The All-Purpose Retouching mode can be used to process any type of defects but is particularly suitable for large and medium-sized imperfections.
The new Small Defects mode is specially designed for enhanced removal of small imperfections like scratches, dust, specks, etc. The innovative algorithm allows more accurate and detailed image restoration.
- History Brush Tool
The History Brush allows you to restore any part of an image to its original state. The new feature makes the software more flexible and easier to use!
Note: This tool is available only for Home Deluxe and Business licenses.
- New Parameters & Options
The new Flip Horizontal and Flip Vertical check-boxes in the Patch Tool allow you to mirror a patch horizontally or vertically.
The new Opacity parameter in the Clone Stamp tool determines the transparency of a cloned object.
The new Scaling parameter in the Clone Stamp and Chameleon Brush tools regulates the size of a clone relative to the original fragment.
- New Interface with Support for Ultra HD
The new version features a modernized user interface with support for Ultra HD 4K & 5K resolution screens. The texts and new vector based icons now scale correctly even on super high resolution monitors.
You can choose between two interface themes: Dark and Light.
- And other changes.
What is new in version 7.0:
- Added the Flip Horizontal and Flip Vertical options to the Chameleon Brush.
- Added hot-keys:
- - double-clicking on the Hand icon makes the image fit the window;
- double-clicking on the Zoom icon makes the image scale to 100%;
- [ and ] keys for changing the brush size.
- Added support for more RAW formats to the standalone version.
- Fixed bugs:
- - minor batch processing bugs;
- light squares on Grayscale images;
- crash when the entire image is selected;
- and some minor interface glitches.