What is new in this release:
- the Preview Size radio buttons have been replaced with the more user-friendly slider;
- added the Chinese interface language;
- changed the appearance of enabled tool icons;
- added the new Gray interface theme;
- full compatibility with Photoshop CC 2018;
- added support for more RAW files in the standalone version;
- the maximum available scale of the interface now depends on the screen resolution;
- bug fixes.
What is new in version 4.0:
- Added the Share option that lets you post your HDR image from the program to the social services: Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Google+.
- Added support for RAW images from various cameras.
- Added compatibility with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Changed the installation process for Windows. Now there are two setup files: for Windows 32 bit and for Windows 64 bit.
- Added compatibility of the plugin with Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Photoshop Elements 12, and Corel PaintShop Pro X6.
- Fixed bugs in both Win and Mac versions.