Built on a foundation of simplicity, Acorn eschews the outmoded "many palettes" design from yesterday's editors. Acorn presents a fluid new interface that will be familiar to users of Apple's iLife applications. Designed for simple editing, Acorn features flood fill, gradients, vector shapes, drawing and erasing tools, and more. It also brings a few new tricks to the table, including chaining filters and easy image and canvas resizing. From quickly adding text to an image to creating a new graphic with pixel-precise control to just sketching out ideas, Acorn is great for all kinds of image editing.
What is new in this release:
- Various MacOS Mojave 10.14 compatibility fixes.
- Fixed a selection problem for OS X El Capitan 10.11.
- Fixed various palette drawing issues.
- Fixed a problem where some images would become corrupt when rotating them.
- Command-clicking a layer mask's thumbnail now makes a correct selection out of the mask (previously it was inverted).